Saturday 17 May 2014

Let's party like it's my birthday. Yay, it is! #Freebies #Freebook

Yay! It's my birthday weekend. The actual day is Sunday. But I started the party early.

I've got cake and nibbles



And music



And even gifts

To say THANK YOU to all you wonderful readers who keep being good to me and downloading my books, especially taking Keeping Secrets into the Amazon Bestseller charts,


I've made An Engagement Challenge FREE over the weekend on Amazon. It's my gift to you all. So go and download it and happy reading.





Here are the links

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews